Here are some resources I received from Ms. Kennard. Please check them out
- General online resources for independent learning
- Christina School District Learning at home info
- Iready- online access to Iready activities has been activated. This is the first time that our school has had online access, so I am still learning how to navigate it as well. Students use their school log-in to access it through clever.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MET website just for kids. Explore art from around the world with the map, go through a time machine, or check out some unique videos. Click on the tabs at the top of the page.
- The MET virtual tours
- Funbrain- has math/reading activities, free books to read online, interactive games, etc.
- Toy Theater- good for younger children. Interactive learning through games.
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids- combines weather, history, games and more into this unique site.
- Chrome Music Lab- Great for creative expression! Students can create their own music.
- TurtleDiary- online quizzes to help parents assess student strengths and weaknesses, online games, and other learning activities.
- Time for Kids free digital library- great magazine with current events