Operations & Services: Other Adjusted Procedures
Arrival and Dismissal
- Entrances/Exits for bus riders, car riders, and walkers will be clearly marked and identified.
- Staggered dismissal procedures will be minimized to limit contact between bus riders, car riders, and walkers.
- Buses will unload one at a time.
- Doors will be propped open for arrival and dismissal to limit the touching of common surfaces.
- Playgrounds will be sectioned to provide ample play areas for different groups of students.
- Students must stay with their class/cohort while outside for recess.
- Playground equipment will be cleaned daily.
Bathroom - Elementary and Secondary Bathrooms
- One student at a time will be allowed in classroom bathrooms.
- No more than 3 students at a time will be allowed in the hallway bathrooms. Students will form a socially distant line in the designated/marked area, if needed, to wait their turn for the bathroom.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the bathroom.
Wellness Centers/Nurse’s Office
- All students must wear a mask while in the Wellness Center or Nurse’s office.
- An isolation area will be identified in each building. This area will be used for those who exhibit serious/potential COVID symptoms.
Related Arts and Class Changes
- Art, Music and Library teachers will visit classrooms to provide instruction.
- Physical Education classes should take place outside, as much as possible. In the event of inclement, classes will take place in the gym.
- Students must wear masks while moving through the hallways to change classes or to attend small groups intervention/therapies.
- One-way hallway traffic will be strongly encouraged and clearly marked with signage throughout school buildings.
- Locker rooms will not be used for Physical Education classes.
- All classrooms are encouraged to utilize the outdoors as much as possible.