Campus Weekly Update
Campus Weekly Update
Having issues? open this email in a browser
Monday, September 12, 2022
Hello Christiana Vikings,
We hope you had a wonderful first week back! it was wonderful to see grades 6 through 12 back on the Campus.
REMINDER: School is CLOSED tomorrow, September 13, 2022.
Be sure to follow Christiana High School on social media to stay up-to-date on all things #ChristianaVikings. Meet our new team members and follow the summer pre-season happening now!
- Instagram: @ChristianaHighSchool
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ChristianaHighSchool
- Twitter: @ChristianaHigh
Ready? Set. GO!
Dr. Lawrence, Mrs. Herring, Mr. Graham, and Mr. Kalinowski
Family Feedback Survey
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on how we can improve your experience on the Christiana Vikings Campus. Please click the "blue button" below. RESPONSES ARE ANONYMOUS.
2022 CSD Tech Agreement
All students in the Christina School District will ulitilze 1:1 devices for educaitonal access at school and at home. ALL students/familes must complete the 2022 CSD technology agreement linked below.
Acuerdo tecnológico 2022
Todos los estudiantes del Distrito Escolar de Christina utilizarán dispositivos 1:1 para el acceso educativo en la escuela y en el hogar. TODOS los estudiantes/familias deben completar el acuerdo de tecnología CSD 2022 vinculado a continuación.
سيقوم جميع الطلاب في منطقة مدارس كريستينا بتركيب أجهزة 1: 1 للوصول التعليمي في المدرسة والمنزل. يجب على جميع الطلاب / العائلات إكمال اتفاقية تقنية 2022 CSD المرتبطة أدناه.
Parent Signature Assurance Form
Click BELOW to review the 2022-2023 CSD Student Manual Presentation:
2022-2023 CSD Student Manual Presentation 2022-2023 Child Nutrition Updates
Free Meals for All Students- Every student, regardless of family income level, in every district school building will receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at no charge each day.
Student Emergency Card
IMPORTANT: After completing, please SAVE and send form to ChristianaNurse@christina.k12.de.us. If preferred, paper copies will also come home with students.
Chromebooks were distributed. ALL students should have. All students in the Christina School District will ulitilze 1:1 devices for educaitonal access at school and at home. ALL students/familes must complete the 2022 CSD technology agreement linked below.
If you are having ANY student technology issues, please put in a tech ticket ASAP so a member of our tech team can assist in finding a solution.
Christiana Campus Tech Ticket
Student having technology issues? Password not working? Chromebook malfunction? Click the button above to submit a Tech Ticket. Include as much information as possible to help the Tech Team.
Open House- September 15
- 5:45PM- Doors open for families who do not have screenshots of their students schedule, or need paper copies
- 7:30- Courses for B Day students (student with A/B schedules)
- Thursday, September 15
- Meet teachers/ counselors and learn details for the school year on September 15
- Schedule Change Requests will be handled first week of school
With Gratitude from the Vikings Campus
- THANK YOU, School Counselors, for all of your work with new Vikings!
The Monday Message
Monday Message will be delivered to families each Monday via email, voicemail, and text message. PLEASE READ EACH WEEK.
SAVE THE DATES:
Tuesday, September 13- Building PD Day (SCHOOL CLOSED FOR STUDENTS)
Wednesday, September 14- PSAT/ NMSQT Registration for Grade 11 (FOR SCHOLARSHIPS)
Thursday, September 15- Christina School District Vaccination Clinic (at Christiana)
Thursday, September 15- Christiana Campus Open House @ 5:45 PM (to retrieve your student's schedule, if needed). 1st Bell at 6:00PM, LATE BELL AT 6:05PM.
Friday, September 23- HBCU College Fair (See Counselor for permission slip)
September 26- PD Day- Complete Non-Academic Mandatory Trainings
Thursday, September 29- Night Field Hockey Game @ 7PM
Friday, September 30- Night Football Game @ 7PM
Monday, October 24- Friday, October 28- Homecoming Spirit Week
Friday, October 28- Homecoming Dance, 7PM- 10PM
Saturday, October 29- Homecoming Football Game (60th Anniversary)
NOVEMBER- Campus Connection! Family Engagement Month-- Stay tuned for details!
CHECK IT OUT:
- Tuesday, September 13- SCHOOL CLOSED (Primary Election)
- Monday, September 26- SCHOOL CLOSED (Offices Open- PD)
- Wednesday, October 5- SCHOOL CLOSED (Offices Open- PD)
- Friday, October 14- SCHOOL CLOSED (Offices Open- PD)
Spirit Week 2022 (Monday, 10/24 through Monday, 10/31)
- Monday, October 24- Meme Day
- Tuesday, October 25- Tacky Day
- Wednesday, October, 26- Alter-Ego Day
- Thursday, October 27- Twin Day
- Friday, October 28- Squad Day
- Monday, October 31- Victorious Viking Spirit Day
Homecoming Dance 2022 (High School Only)
- Friday, October 28
- 7PM- 10PM
- Christiana High School
- Cost: Coming soon
- Field Hockey- Thursday, September 29, 7PM
- Football- Friday, September 30, 7PM
Picture day is 9/20
Taking a school photo generates a school ID card
National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022 :
Thursday, September 15 and ends on Saturday, October 15
DAILY DROP OFF AND PICK UP
Are you a student who is driving to school, or a parent/ guardian dropping off your student? Click here for important information.
The Christiana Vikings Campus is a Schoology school. Students AND guardians will have access to schoology to complete/view assignments and grades. More information will be coming out soon about how to link your schoology parent/guardian account to your student.
Student Drop off and Pickup Maps
The Christiana Vikings Campus utilizes multiple drop off and pick up locations, please take a moment to review the Drop off and pick up maps on our website, lined at the button below.
- Grade 9, 10, 11, & 12 Students will use the G-Gym entrance when arriving to school, located on Chatman Road.
- Grade 6 , 7, & 8 Students will use the H-Building main entrance, located on Salem Church Road.
Drop off & Pick Up Maps
SPORTS PHYSICALS FOR WINTER & SPRING SPORTS
Sports physical can be performed now for the Winter & Spring Sport seasonS. If you would like to get your Sports physical at the Wellness Center, call (302) 454-5421 to schedule. (Appointments require completed DIAA form and Wellness Center membership/registration on file or submit a new E-registration from link below).
New DIAA 2022-2023 (Sports Physical) form:https://www.doe.k12.de.us/cms/lib/DE01922744/Centricity/Domain/347/DIAA%...
Please click the VIKING SPORTS BUTTON for all athletics information!
Christiana School-Based Health Center/ Wellness Center
Call or visit the Wellness Center (H Building) to schedule an appointment. (302)-454-5421, OR
Click the picture for many more details.
CHRISTIANA VIKINGS CAMPUS- WHO TO CONTACT
CHRISTIANA VIKINGS CONTACTS:
- Main Office: ChristianaSecretaries@christina.k12.de.us
- Honors Academy: ChristianaHonors@christina.k12.de.us
- School Guidance Counselors: ChristianaGuidance@christina.k12.de.us
- School Nurse(s): ChristianaNurse@christina.k12.de.us
- Sports/ Athletics: ChristianaAthletics@christina.k12.de.us
For additional contact information, please click here: https://www.christinak12.org/domain/292
The Christiana Campus: Christiana High School | Honors Academy@ChristianaHighChristiana VikingsChristiana Vikings are using Smore to create beautiful newsletters