This message is from Mr. Mulrine, Principal of Gauger Cobbs Middle School. I hope that you are doing well and I wanted to reach out to families to give some important information. As a reminder, 6th-grade students start school on Tuesday, September 3rd and ALL students report to school on Wednesday, September 4th. We have posted our Uniform policy on the school website.
If you have any questions, please call the main office at 302-454-2357.
1. Transportation Mailers will be mailed on Monday 8/19 and you should receive theme via US mail by the end of the week. If you have any transportation concerns, you can reach transportation at 302-454-2281.
2. Schedules will be posted to Home Access Center on Monday, August 26th. We are working very hard to finalize schedules for the upcoming school year. If you have any questions, please reach out to an administrator on the week of the 26th.
3. We will have our Jump Start Night for 6th graders on Thursday 8/29/19 at 6 p.m. We will have our PTA present and we encourage you to join to support our school and kids. We will have a food truck, the main event will be here to give some freebies and Girl Scouts will be here to support our kids. The event will allow the 6th graders to meet their teachers, talk to important staff, tour the building and get information on the School year.
4. We encourage all families to sign up for our PTA which supports our school-wide events and your student. Applications are on the school website or you can obtain an application in the main office.
4. We are proud to announce that all of our students are eligible to get a One to One Chromebook devices for the school year. We have posted the consent forms on our website and we are only asking families to pay the $20 as an insurance policy for the device. If there is an issue with the payment, please reach out to one of the administrators in the building.