On the dates below in-person students’ Chromebooks and chargers will be collected during block 5. Ms. Baxter will be providing a Google form for block 5 teachers to check-in devices. Teachers will enter the information on the Google form and place the devices in computer carts that will be distributed to the hallways to collect the Chromebooks.
Please begin to remind students that they must turn in their chargers and any other equipment they were issued (hot spots, cameras, mice & keyboards) when they turn in their Chromebook.
After June 8th we will not mark a student Absent. Leave their attendance blank, but continue to use PH, PS, PA for students participating. Even though we are collecting devices we will continue opening our zoom sessions through the final day on June 14th for students with personal devices.
Dates & Times
June 8th during block 5:
· 6th & 7th-grade Hybrid A students will turn in their Chromebooks and chargers.
· 8th-grade Hybrid A & C students will turn in their Chromebooks and chargers.
· Virtual families may turn in their Chromebook and chargers between 1:00 – 3:00 pm in the front lobby.
June 9th from 7:00 – 4:00
· 6th, 7th & 8th-grade Virtual students return Chromebooks and chargers to the front lobby.
June 10th,3:00 – 6:00 pm
· All remaining 8th-grade students will turn in their Chromebook and chargers during the ceremony (in the ceremony line)
· Virtual families may turn in Chromebooks and chargers between 1:00 – 6:00 pm. (by the lobby doors)
June 11th during Block 5
· All Hybrid B & C students will turn in their devices.
· Virtual families may turn in Chromebooks and chargers between 12:00 – 3:00 pm in the front lobby.