- Senior Celebrations
Commencement Day - What to Expect
Christina School District's June 2021 Commencement ceremonies will be in-person. We want to make sure you know all of the details, so your big day is not only safe but also a success! Commencements will take place during the week of June 7th. We look forward to recognizing the achievements of our graduating seniors.
- June 7, 6 PM – Newark High School
- June 8, 6 PM – Glasgow High School
- June 9, 6 PM – Christiana High School
- June 10, 4 PM – The Brennen School
- June 10, 4 PM – Delaware School for the Deaf
- June 11, 6 PM – Christina Adult Education Program
- June 12 – Rain Date (If Needed)
- Christiana, Glasgow, Newark, Brennen/DAP, & Adult Education Commencements will be held at Glasgow High School – 1901 S. College Ave., Newark, DE 19702. Guests, with tickets, can access parking via Route 896 and/or Cooch's Bridge Road. All Commencement events will be held outdoors in the stadium. Tickets are required to enter.
- Delaware School for the Deaf Commencement will be held outdoors at Delaware School for the Deaf - 630 E. Chestnut Hill Road, Newark, DE 19713. There is no rain date for this event. It will be moved inside to the auditorium if it rains.
- Glasgow Stadium - Tickets are required to attend in-person commencement activities. Each graduate will receive four (4) tickets to provide to family and friends. Gates will open at 5 PM.
- Delaware School for the Deaf - Please contact the school for information.
Health & Safety - Mask Required
- Home Screening required. All students and guests attending the event must complete the Home Health Screening Tool prior to the event. Students and guests can complete the form, the day of the event, HERE.
- Masks required. To ensure the safety of all students and guests, the Christina School District will require face coverings while inside the stadium.
Watch the Ceremonies Online
- The ceremonies will be livestreamed on our Class of 2021 Senior Celebration website at www.christinak12.org/graduation
- Delaware School for the Deaf will livestream its ceremony on the DSD Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dsdeaf
- Livestream and recordings of the ceremonies will be available on the Christina School District YouTube channel as well.