- Christina School District
Spring Sports Recognition
Congratulations to these amazing Christina School District Athletes!
- Aulani Williams – First Team All-Conference
- Jade Syto – First Team All-Conference
- Rebekah Tuminaro - All-Conference Honorable Mention
- Sydney Ahlstrom – First Team All-Conference
- Dana Harris - First Team All-Conference
- Lauren Carbonara – First Team All Conference
- Kayla Parks – All-Conference Honorable Mention
TRACK & FIELD
All State Championship Meet Qualifying
- Abigail Obiora
- Shaun Bosman
- Vraj Patel
- Destiny Abalos
- Amerah Canada
- Kayleigh Bristow
- Mackenzie Shingler for Shot and discus
- Derick Gbena for shot and discus
- Vraj Patel for triple jump
- Jamila Dasana – All-Conference Honorable Mention
- Mia Avila Nolasco – 1st Team All-State and 1st Team All-Conference
- Linette Diaz-Alba – 2nd Team All-Conference
- Esmeralda Garduno Ayala – Honorable Mention
- Amanda Garay-Torres – Honorable Mention
- Senior Grace Nodarse won her first-round match in the state tournament to advance to the second round.
- Senior Amy Wadolny – Reached the first round of the state tournament
- Sophomore James Sumo - Reached the first round of the state tournament
- Tirzah Furh 1st team All-Conference & Second team All-State
- Miranda Hans 2nd team All-Conference
- Savannah Anders Honorable Mention All-Conference
- 2nd team All-Conference midfield--Lauren DeSantis and Mei Tobin
- 2nd team All-Conference defense: Jadyn Sim
- Gavin Smith - 1st Team All-Conference 1st Base, Honorable Mention All-State 1st Base
- Austin Calabrese – 1st Team All-Conference Utility
- Tyler Bedford – Honorable Mention All-Conference 3rd Base
- Josh Porrini – Honorable Mention All-Conference Catcher
- Dustin Green – 2nd Team All-Conference Shortstop
- Camille Washington 2nd Team All-Conference Softball
- Brooke Wilfong Honorable Mention
- Gabrielle Appiah in the Shot Put Blue Hen Conference Champion with a throw of 32'6"
- Tivon Woolford and Matt Lazear both finished in the top 10 in the conference for Long Jump. Matt finished 6thoverall.
- Damian Wright placed 7thoverall in high jump.
- The boys 4x200 Relay team placed 8th overall, and the 4x100 Meter team finished 7th overall.
- Alejandro Lobo was the high scorer of the day for Newark. He placed 3rd overall out of 35 participants in the boys Mile Race.
- Christian Guckenberger Finished 5th in the 800-meter race, and placed 7th in the 2-mile race.
- Carlos Lobo Finished 4th overall in the boys 2-mile race. The highest score for a freshman boy in an individual event.