Champions Go Above and Beyond!
Do you know a Child Nutrition Services, Custodial/Maintenance, Paraprofessional, Secretarial, Technology, or Transportation employee who is passionate, dedicated, and making a difference?
Please consider nominating this classified employee for the 2023-2024 Employee Champion of the Year. To nominate, simply complete the nomination by March 31, 2023. Students, parents, staff, and community members are encouraged to nominate!
- Classified employees eligible for nomination include Child Nutrition Services, Custodial/Maintenance, Paraprofessional, Secretarial, Technology, and Transportation employees.
- All District employees are eligible to nominate one or more classified employees for this special recognition.
- To nominate a classified employee, please complete the form below. The Public Information Office will forward the nomination to the employee's supervisor.
- Nominate as many employees as you would like, with a separate form for each employee.
- A committee will select the Employee Champion of the Year from each category to be recognized by the district. The selection is based on the excellence of service of the nominee, not the number of nominations received.
- A committee will also select a classified employee to represent Christina School District as its District Educational Support Professional of the Year. This person will also be in the running to be named the State Educational Support Professional of the Year by the Delaware Department of Education. The State Educational Professional of the Year will be announced this fall.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!