Child Nutrition Services
Breakfast & Lunch Menus
September 2023 Halal Breakfast & Lunch Menus
September 2023 Breakfast & Lunch Menus
Translations & Nutritional Information
If you need to view the school menu in a different language, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://linqconnect.com/
- Click "Check District Menu"
- Search for "Christina School District"
- At the top of the page, filter by your student's school
- At the top right of the page, choose the language you wish to translate ( 9 different languages available)
- Use the arrows to toggle to a specific week
- For nutritional information, hover over a menu item to see the nutrients
- At the top right of the page, you can print menus and request specific nutrients to see when printing
Back to School Newsletter Now Available!
Click here to read the CNS Back to School newsletter (English/Spanish).
Free Meals for All Students
All students in the Christina School District will receive free breakfast and lunch each day of the 2023-2024 school year. Every student, regardless of family income level, in every district school building will receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at no charge each day.
Families do not need to submit the Meal Benefit Form for eligibility.
A la carte items, snacks, and second meals will still be available for purchase at the schools. Students must pay for these items with cash, check, or the pre-paid balance on their school meal accounts.
Christina Launches School Meals System
Christina School District’s Child Nutrition Services is pleased to announce LINQ Connect, our comprehensive, fully-integrated, 100% cloud-based school nutrition software solution with real-time information on demand. LINQ Connect allows parents and guardians the ability to better monitor student spending in school cafeterias and to manage multiple meal plans throughout our District. For more information about LINQ Connect, visit www.christinak12.org/schoolmeals
For students who have food allergies, it is extremely important that you notify your school nurse and provide necessary documentation before their return to school. If you have any questions about what you need to provide, please contact your school nurse as soon as possible.