Titan School Solutions
Parents can now monitor student spending in school cafeterias and to manage multiple meal plans throughout our District using Titan School Solutions.
Christina School District’s Child Nutrition Services is pleased to announce Titan School Solutions, our new comprehensive, fully-integrated, 100% cloud-based school nutrition software solution with real-time information on demand.
Titan Family Portal
The Titan Family Portal is Christina School District’s new hub for all things school nutrition. Embrace the convenience of the Family Portal’s 24/7 secure, online access with the functionality to do everything from making payments to submitting applications. Titan allows parents and guardians the ability to better monitor student spending in school cafeterias and to manage multiple meal plans throughout our District. You will be able to:
- Check account balances and purchase history
- Make online payments to your children’s cafeteria accounts. A small processing fee may be charged for each online payment transaction.
- Remotely monitor your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic, recurring payments
- Set up low account balance emails or text alerts
View Menus Online
- Visit https://family.titank12.com/
- Click “Check District Menu” button
- Search for Christina School District
- At the top of the page, filter by your students school
- Change Language: At the top right of the page, choose your preferred language
- Change Weeks: Use the arrows to toggle to a specific week
- Nutritional Information: For nutritional information, hover over a menu item to see the nutrients
- Print: At the top right of the page, you can print menus and request specific nutrients to see when printing
Visit the Titan Frequently Asked Questions page for answer to the most common questions. For questions about school meal funds, call Child Nutrition Services at (302) 454-2400, ext. 43200. For questions about creating your Titan account, call (844) 467-4700 ext. 2 or email email@example.com.