Who Can Vote?
You can vote in the election if you...
- Live in the Christina School District
- Are at least 18-years old
- Are a U.S. and Delaware Citizen
- Show proof of identity and address (driver’s license or state ID)
- You do not need to own property or be a registered voter
- If you are unable to go to the polls, you can request an absentee ballot
Have a question about the voting process?
Contact the Department of Elections (Carvel State Office Building, 4th Floor, 820 North French Street, Wilmington, DE 19801) by phone at 302.577.3464, fax at 302.577.6545, or their website below.
Can I vote at the Department of Elections Office?
Yes, if you:
- Come to the Department between 8:30 AM and 4 PM on normal business days, or before 12 Noon the day before the election.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, passport, etc.)
What if I have a problem?
- Call, email or fax the Department of Elections;
- Come to the Department of Elections before 12 Noon the day before the election.
How do I contact the Department of Elections?
- Call them at 302.577.3464
- Email them
- Send a fax to 302.577.6545
- Write or visit them at Department of Elections, New Castle County Office, 820 N French Street, Suite 400, Wilmington, DE 19801-3531