Our students deserve facilities that will enable them to become excellent learners – prepared for the workplace. We invite you to discover what sets Christina apart and how personalized instruction makes all the difference for our students. We offer our students the unique ability to maximize their potential by finding the best way to educate every one of them.
Christina teachers make learning come alive with the tools and resources students need to access deeper learning including diverse programming ensuring every student gets what he or she needs.
- Glasgow High School Air Force JROTC Awarded Outstanding Organization Award by HQ AFJROTC
- Delaware School Nurse of the Year
- Newark High School Ranked 2020 Best High School By U.S. News & World Report
- National High Performing Blue Ribbon School (1 of 3 in the state)
- Three National PTA Schools of Excellence
- Top-Performing Middle School Honors Academy Continues to Grow
- Cutting-Edge High Schools with Focused Pathways and Enhanced Programs
- Students Competing Nationally for Scholastic Art Awards
- First-ever DIAA/Special Olympics Unified Basketball State Champions
- Two National ESEA Distinguished Schools
- National Digital Principal of the Year
- Three Delaware PBS Recognition Schools
- 50% of Christina’s Teachers have Master’s Degrees
Retain. Rebuild. Restore. Working together to create change.