The Christina School District Athletic Program has transitioned to an online ticket system for all athletic events.
Christina School District has a long and successful tradition of team sports. Our high school athletics program offers 17 sports which include both junior varsity and varsity teams. At the middle school level, we offer soccer, basketball, cheerleading, and track. We are proud of our outstanding athletes, many of whom are recruited by major college teams and earn competitive college scholarships.
New Online Ticketing Process
The Christina School District Athletic Program has transitioned to an online ticket system for all athletic events. Fans can purchase tickets 2 days ahead of the game. They will then show a digital (or printed) ticket at the gate. We hope this makes the ticketing process easy and convenient for our fans!
The Christina School District offers Boys and Girls Soccer (Fall), Boys and Girls Basketball (Winter), Girls Cheerleading (Winter), and Boys and Girls Track (Spring). Sports teams are open to all middle school students (grades 6-8.)
The Christina School District has a long and successful tradition of team sports, with both junior varsity and varsity programs at the high school level. We are proud of our outstanding athletes, many of whom are recruited by major college teams and earn competitive college scholarships.
- Fall Sports: Cheerleading, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Soccer, Volleyball
- Winter Sports: Basketball, Cheerleading, Indoor Track, Swimming, Wrestling
- Spring Sports: Baseball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track/Field
The Christina School District is a member of the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association (DIAA) and follows strict guidelines for athletic eligibility.
We participate in the Blue Hen Conference.
Sportsmanship is defined as:
- Playing fair
- Following the rules of the game
- Respecting the judgment of referees and officials
- Treating opponents with respect
- Model positive attitudes before, during and after the game
- Emphasize that the point of the competition is for fun, not for winning
- Encourage and cooperate with teammates
- Don't applaud when the other team makes a bad play, and do applaud when they make a good play!
- Don't belittle the umpire or second-guess the coach
- Don't coach from the sidelines. It will only confuse the players.
- If your team loses a game, acknowledge the toughness of the other team.
Christina goes cashless for athletic tickets
Effective Friday, December 2, 2022, at middle and high schools by moving to an online payment system for tickets to athletic events. This currently only pertains to girls’ and boys’ basketball games. Wrestling, swimming, and diving will not require a ticket.
The new online ticketing program, MSB Tickets, allows patrons to buy event tickets in advance. Tickets will no longer be sold at the door. Please keep this in mind as you invite family and friends. ALL TICKETS must be purchased online. You may print your ticket and present it upon entry or use the QR Code on your cell phones as tickets, which will be sent after purchase. No sign-in is required to use the ticket system.
The move to cashless ticket sales does not apply to the concession stands. All concession stands will continue to accept cash at this time. More information, including the websites for purchasing tickets for upcoming events, is coming soon. Thank you for supporting Christina School District athletics.