Flyer Distribution & Submission
Schools are frequently asked to distribute announcements and flyers as a public service for various organizations. All materials must be submitted through Peachjar and approved by the District Public Information Office.
In October 2016 Christina School District implemented, Peachjar, a new electronic communication tool service our district uses to distribute flyers. This transition from paper flyers to electronic flyers was made to help reduce the amount of paper sent home with students, reduce staff time, and save money. Flyers are uploaded to Peachjar, sent through the approval process, then distributed to the families in our district.This system is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers.
How to Submit a Flyer
Flyer Submission to Students from Outside Organizations
Flyer Submission to Students from Schools / Parent Groups
Flyer Submission to CSD Staff from Outside Organizations
Flyer Submission to CSD Staff from CSD Departments
Approval GuidelinesFlyers must NOT contain materials or images that:
NOTE: Flyer approval does not constitute endorsement. Approval simply means the material has been reviewed and meets the guidelines for district-wide distribution.The superintendent or his/her designee reserves the right to rescind approval to any organization or person if a complaint is received or the organization or person is found to be in violation of instructions from this office.
- Are distasteful, inappropriate, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Encourage students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Appear to position the District on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of fundraising activities approved by the Site Administrator.
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my Peachjar account?