As a District of more than thirty individual schools and programs, we must be consistent in the use of our logo for all materials we produce. The district logos should be applied following the guidelines below in order to project a strong, unified, and professional image to our community.
When using Christina School District's logo, please follow these guidelines:
- The logo is an identifying element and therefore the colors should never be altered.
- The logo must retain the original and official logo colors in any re-printing.
- The logo is not to be stretched, skewed, flipped or rotated in any way. It must retain its original properties.
- Text is never to be printed over the logo. If additional text is added near the logo, it must not appear to be part of the logo.
- The logo is meant to be used as designed. Adding special graphical effects is prohibited.
- The CSD logo is not for commercial use.
If you have any questions regarding the application of any Christina School District logo, or need permission to use the logos outside of the approved applications, please contact the Office of Public Information and Communications at (302) 552-2670.