Dress Down Day Attire
Please note: These special days are announced
- Jackets, coats, vests, hats, bonnets, hoods, capes, or gloves may not be worn.
- Shirts must have some type of sleeve.
- Shirts or dresses must cover the chest, abdominal, and back areas.
- Leggings, tights, yoga pants, jeggings, and spandex pants must be worn under a dress or skirt.
- Skirts, dresses, skorts, skirts, or shorts must be longer than the top of the student's arm.
- Pants, shorts, skirts, skorts must be worn at the waistline.
- Undergarments should not be seen under clothing.
- No sleepwear or slippers.
- Shoes must have closed toes and heels.
- Heels on shoes must be less than 2" in heights.