This page is a list of resources for families and students to help with remote learning and commonly asked questions.
- This link will show you a short video on how to read a schedule and determine a Blue day class and a White day class. We alternate between the two types of days (Blue/White) to that students can take multiple elective courses.
- This link will show you how to access and logon to Schoology and Home Access Center from the Christina School District Website (christinak12.org).
- This link takes you to the Student Resources page on the Christina School District website with shortcuts to applications (Clever, Schoology) and provides support douments.
- Slideshow from the 9/2/20 Family Zoom Session
- Zoom Support
- How to report an absence from class or school: Report an Absence
- Virtual Open House Presentation 10/1/20