Child Nutrition Services
With schools transitioning to remote learning, the Christina School District Child Nutrition Services Department understands the importance of continuing to feed our students. A dual meal distribution plan, curbside pickup and mobile meal bus service, will be utilized during remote learning.
- Starting Monday, September 21, we will offer a mobile meal bus service to expand meal distribution services to students.
- Starting Tuesday, September 29, we will offer evening curbside pickup hours at Gauger-Cobbs Middle School Monday-Friday, 4:00-5:30 PM.
One FREE lunch meal and breakfast meal for the next day will be distributed to each student per day.
Mobile Meals Update - New Sites, Longer Hours
September 23, 2020
In an effort to better serve our students and the Christina community, we have made a few changes to our mobile meals bus service by adding new mobile meal bus sites and extending curbside site pickup times.
New Hours: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Please download the School Meals Flyer for updated sites, locations, and the mobile meals bus time table. For more information, please visit www.christinak12.org/schoolmeals.
Meal Benefit Form Due October 22
A NEW meal benefit form is due each year. There are 2 ways to access these forms:
1. You may complete an online application at www.schoolcafe.com or
Print and Return
Print form (English | Spanish) and return to a Child Nutrition in one of these option:
1. Drop off form to a meal distribution site
2. Scan and email to email@example.com
3. Fax completed form to 302-452-1341
If your child(ren) received Free or Reduced priced meals last year, they will automatically receive these meals up to 30 days or until a new form has been processed. If a new form has not been processed by October 22, 2020 he/she will have to pay full price for meals.