You're the kind of parent who would do anything for your child and so would we. We're Newark High School PTSA, and we support better education, more resources, and safer schools for every child. Because from freshman year to graduation, from friendships to family, your child's development never stops and neither do we.
When you join PTSA, you join millions of others who care about issues that affect kids. Membership is open to anyone concerned with the education, health, and welfare of children and youth. Once you are a member, the opportunities for involvement are limitless. There is a place for everyone in Newark PTSA!Your PTSA membership means:
Join NHS PTSA today by completing our membership form (below.) Thanks for your support. We look forward to working with you!
- Making a difference in the lives of all children and youth
- Supporting appropriate legislation to improve laws, policies, and conditions on behalf of children
- Obtaining valuable information, news, and services to keep you abreast of key issues affecting children
- Growing personally by getting to know other NHS families and staff members by working together at special events like After Prom, Reflections, informational programming, etc.
- Joining forces with the Delaware PTSA, an organization that exclusively advocates on behalf of all children
Click here to join : PTSAQuestions? - Please contact Claire O'Neal, NHS PTSA President at email@example.com