Welcome to Glasgow High School!
Glasgow High School offers a traditional high school experience with a focus on hospitality, culinary arts, business and humanities, and a rigorous Early College Academy.
We recognize the importance of providing high school pathways that align with postsecondary education offerings and industry trends. Therefore, we’ve recently reimagined our high school and added several new pathways and courses.
- Digital Communications Pathway with three courses in Foundations of Digital Design, Processes of Digital Design, and Applications of Digital Design
- NAF Academy of Business Information Management Pathway with three courses in Business Information Technology, Global Business Economics and Entrepreneurship
- K-12 Teacher Academy Pathway with three courses in Human Growth and Development, Teaching as a Profession, and Fundamentals of Curriculum and Instruction
- NAF Academy of Finance Pathway with three courses in Fundamentals of Finance, Principles of Accounting and Financial Services
- New Marketing Pathway
- Advanced Academic Program: The Early College Academy at Glasgow High School is designed for students who are looking to challenge themselves by participating in a rigorous academic program. Through a partnership with Wilmington University, Glasgow High School will offer dual enrollment courses. Students earn high school credit, as well as college credit for each successfully completed course.
Beyond the classroom, Glasgow High School offers a rich variety of athletics and clubs. From staging highly successful musicals to having an award-winning ROTC program to fielding championship track programs to having a very active National Honor Society chapter, Glasgow can provide exciting opportunities for every student.
Administrators, staff members, students, parents and community members combine to make Glasgow High School a place where excellence is both expected and celebrated.
Glasgow High School is committed to educating each student to exceed academic standards, preparing students to be responsible citizens in the future, and providing students with a variety of challenging opportunities in a safe and supportive environment enriched by diverse resources.
Glasgow's Belief Statements
- All students can and must learn and achieve at high levels when they are entrusted to our staff. Anything short of striving to attain this is a breach of our professional and moral responsibility;
- We must maintain high expectations for which all stakeholders are accountable to ourselves, all our parents, and to all our students; creative positive relationships; that foster a culture of truest, respect, exploration, and achievement;
- On a regular basis, all stakeholders must evaluate multiple measures of student performance to reveiw and refine current programs. This analysis will be used to improve instruction and increase achievement.