Uniform Dress Code
All Christina School District (CSD) middle schools and select elementary schools participate in the school uniform program.
In many public school districts where uniform dress codes have been established, school officials have found that school uniforms:
- enhance school safety
- improve the learning environment
- bridged socioeconomic differences between children
- promoted good behavior
- improved children's self-respect and self-esteem
- produced cost savings for participating families
The decision to implement a uniform code is about equity and high standards of achievement. In order for our students to reach the high standards we have set for them, we must create environments where they receive challenging instruction, and are held accountable for their dress, behavior, and personal success.
(Please note: if necessary, we will provide sensory-friendly options for our students).
Prekindergarten & Kindergarten
Uniform Guidelines - Prekindergarten and Kindergarten
- Navy, light blue, yellow or white polo shirt, button-down shirt or blouse with a collar
- Navy or khaki pants, shorts, skirts or jumpers