Greetings from your school nurse at Jones Elementary! My name is Elizabeth Kelly-Johnson and I am looking forward to working with the students, families and staff at Jones Elementary. It is my goal to provide exceptional care and education to students during the school day. A healthy child is a child who is ready to learn.
I am a native Delawarean and married with 2 grown daughters and one granddaughter who is in 1st grade. In my free time I love to garden, take walks, kayak, counted cross-stitch and spend time at Smith Mountain Lake in Virgina.
My nursing experiences includes critical care in the ICU and ER but the majority of my career has been in home health care/ community health. I started with Christina School District in 2012 at Christina Early Education Center ( CEEC). I transferred to Jones Elementary in 2019.
I look forward to working with your student and teaching them about healthy life style habits as well as teaching them how to manage any health care issues they may experience.
Communication is crucial so please contact me with any questions or concerns. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
My phone number is 302 454 -2131 and fax number is 302 454 -3481.
- Master of Nursing -nursing Leadership and Education - Wilmington University - 4.0 GPA
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - Salisbury University
- Certified CPR/ AED instructor - American Heart Association
- Certified State School Nurse - University of Delaware
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society - Omicron Gamma Chapter -Wilmington University
- Delaware School Nurse Associaton (DSNA)
- Scholarship Commitee -Delaware School Nurse Association ( DSNA)
- National Association of School Nursing (NASN)
- Covid- Coordinator -Jones Elementary March 2020- current
- Jones Task Force Reopening July 2020- current
***The Nurse's Corner is currently under revision but please return for updated information.
Stay healthy and safe.