Back to School Forms
Parents/Guardians of students enrolled in the Christina School District must complete an Online Acknowledgment Form for the 2020-2021 school year to acknowledge that you have been made aware of the following forms and agree to complete and return them to the school, as necessary. Please print and complete the required forms and return to your school office. If you are unable to print a form, or return them to the school office, please contact the office so we can work together to ensure all required forms are completed.
- Emergency Information Card (acknowledge online, and complete and return)
- Title I Compact (acknowledge online)
- Student Manual (acknowledge online)
- Meal Benefits Form (acknowledge online, and complete & return)
- Photo and Video Opt-Out (acknowledge online, and complete & return, if applicable)
Thank you. Additional forms may be required by your child's school.
Letters, Forms & Important Documents (District)
Emergency Information Card
Title I Compact
Student Manual Acknowledgment Form
Meal Benefits Form
Photo & Video Opt-Out
Child Care Transportation Request Forms
Hand Sanitizer: Available for Personal Use Notice