WHAT IS THE WELLNESS CENTER?
- The Wellness Center is a private, non-profit, preventative health clinic. The Wellness Center staff works for Christiana Care Health System. The center's space is provided by Christiana High School and the Christina School District.
WHO CAN USE THE WELLNESS CENTER?
- All Christiana High School students that have handed in a parental consent form. It is required that the parent/guardian gives their consent for their child to be seen at the Wellness Center by signing the parental consent form. This is required once in the four years the student attends Christiana High.
WHERE DO I GET A FORM?
- To download a copy of the Parental Consent Form, click here. Forms are also located in the Wellness Center, the nurses' office and the Christiana High School main office.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- No co-pay, co-insurance or deductible will be charged to you and no one will be turned away based on ability to pay. Up-to-date insurance information is needed if your child is insured.
DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Yes. Students may call (302-454-5421) or stop by to make an appointment.
WHERE IS THE WELLNESS CENTER LOCATED?
- The Wellness Center is located in the Humanities ("H") Building, across from the Humanities ("H") office. The entrance to the Humanities ("H") Building is located on Salem Church Road across from Little Sisters of the Poor.
CHS SBHC Links
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
CSD 24/7 - Saving Lives, Protecting People, Saving Money Through Prevention
Christiana Care Health System
Resources provided by Christiana Care Health System that can help you to understand a disease or diagnosis, or help you to brush up on your basic health knowledge and find solutions that work for you.
Delaware Health and Social Services (DHSS)
Mission: To improve the quality of life for Delaware's citizens by promoting health and well-being, fostering self-sufficiency, and protecting vulnerable populations.
Focus Adolescent Services
The source for teen and family issues. Information, resources and support for parents and professionals.
Parent Information Center of Delaware
PIC is the only organization in the state charged by the US Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs, to provide information and support to parents of children with disabilities from birth to 26 to help them access appropriate education and related services for their children.
Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States