Listed below are a few ways to help your child be successful this year. I hope you will find this list to be helpful.
- Have your child read to you for at least 10 to 15 minutes a night.
- Go to the public library together.
- Review all homework directions and answers. Make sure it is neat and complete.
- Sign your child's homework.
- Help your child practice his/her addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts throughout the year.
- Help your child review for all tests.
- Establish a regular time and place for doing homework.
- Make sure your child attends school regularly.