- All medications must be in the ORIGINAL container- no loose pills
- I must always have WRITTEN parent permission to administer any medication
- Prescription medication requires medical label with orders clearly spelled out
- Medications on field trips are handled by teachers
- Scoliosis screenings for 5th graders looking for abnormal growing curves of the back. Parents will be notified if abnormalities are found.
- Vision/hearing screenings for K, 2 and 4th grades (others screened per teacher request). Parents will be notified if abnormalities are found.
- I have a free resource for vision if you have insurance concerns. Please notify me.
- These are required by law for all students. Obtaining immunization shots is a key health and safety issue for all children.
- You will have two weeks to obtain missing shots after notification.
- Please obtain these shots to prevent school exclusion.
- Here are several resources for free or reduced health care including these essential shots:
- HUDSON: 302-283-7587
- WESTSIDE HEALTH: 302-455-0900
- CENTER OF HOPE: 302-369-9370
- Spanish is also spoken at all of the above sites.