Multimedia Gallery Best Practices
- Use a link to provide your community with more information.
- Use clear meaningful photos. Your photos should catch the eye of a visitor.
- Crop your images to highlight the area you want to be seen.
- Use photos that reflect your website's theme. Repeating your site colors in the images creates a cohesive look that will make your site look great.
- Add captions and titles to give your visitors more information. If you are using a Title or Caption, don't use words in your images. This can be distracting and difficult for visitors to read.
- Add five or fewer photos. New visitors that may be seeing your site for the first time may not see all of your photos if you have more than a handful.
- Keep your photos up-to-date. Out of date photos will create the impression your site is not being maintained.
Source: Bb Help