In your Section Workspace, you can create, organize and edit your pages. You can access the Section Workspace by selecting Site Manager from any website page.
1 - Page Organization
- New Page allows you to create a new page.
- Organize Pages allows you to drag and drop your pages to change the order or to create a hierarchy.
- The Recycle Bin stores pages that you've removed until you are ready to permanently delete them.
- The page search feature comes in handy, if you to have many pages in your section.
2 - Current Pages Block
- The green status button next to a page signifies that the page is currently active. This button is actually a toggle switch that will toggle between active and inactive.
- By default, new pages are always active.
3 - Page Actions
- Selecting the Actions button next to a page allows you to edit the page, set page options, get a link to a page, copy the page, move the page, or delete the page.
- Select Actions next to each page to expand the list of options for that page.
- Edit Page: Edit the content, layout, and apps on the page.
- Page Options: Edit the Page Name, Display Duration, Background Image, and hide or show the page.
- Get Link: Get a Full Web Address or a Relative Web Address that you can use to link this page from other locations in your site.
- Copy Page: Copy the page with its existing settings and content.
- Move Page: Move the page to another site, channel, or section. You can move pages between workspaces you can edit.
- Delete: Delete the page. A confirmation window appears to confirm deletion.
- Set Viewers: The default is all website visitors can view pages.
4 - Total Visits
- This section provides a snapshot of total visits to your school website.
5 - How do I...? tab
- Use the How do I...? tab to locate help resources for the current workspace. Use the links provided to navigate to relevant help pages.