How to Add Videos To School Site
**Please note the video must be MP4 format**
- Go to your school's homepage.
- Log in.
- To log in, click the 'Users' button and select 'Sign In'
- Use your CSD credentials to log in via the 'Login Active Directory' button
- Navigate to the 'Videos' page on your school website.
- This page is located under 'Our School' or 'Our Program' >> Photos & Videos
- Select 'Videos' from the left menu
- Click the gray 'Edit Page' button.
- On the left side, move your mouse over the 'microphone' icon then select the green pencil.
- Click the 'New Episode' button to add your video.
- Complete the required fields.
- At the bottom, click the 'Select File' button to upload your video.
- Once you have selected the file, click 'Insert File'
- Use the 'Browse' button to navigate to the file you would like to upload.
- Once uploaded, click the 'Save' button and close the window.
To View Your Video
- In another browser tab (or window), open your school videos page.
- Select the new video you just uploaded.
- Tada! You have uploaded your first video. The link to the video is in the address bar.