School Board Elections
School Board Elections in the Christina School District will be held on Tuesday, May 11. Polls are open from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm. There are three seats up for election on the Christina School Board in Districts “B”, “F”, and “G.” ALL residents may vote in the election.
Nominating District “B” – Term expires June 30, 2026
- Monica Moriak
Nominating District “F” – Term expires June 30, 2026
- Warren K. Howell
- Naveed Baqir
Nominating District “G” – Term expires June 30, 2022
- Susan V. Mitchell
- Delilah Starcks
- Donald B. Patton
Where to Vote
- The Bancroft School, 700 N Lombard Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
- The Bayard School, 200 S duPont Street, Wilmington, DE 19805
- Brookside Elementary School, 800 Marrows Road. Newark, DE 19713
- Christiana High School, 190 Salem Church Road. Newark, DE 19713
- Downes Elementary School, 220 Casho Mill Road. Newark, DE 19711
- Gallaher Elementary School, 800 Brownleaf Road, Newark, DE 19713
- Glasgow High School, 1901 S College Avenue, Newark, DE 19702
- Jones (Albert) Elementary School, 35 West Main Street, Christiana Newark, DE 19702
- Keene Elementary School, 200 LaGrange Avenue, Newark, DE 19702
- Maclary (R. Elisabeth) Elementary School, 300 St. Regis Drive, Newark, DE 19713
- Marshall (Thurgood) Elementary School, 101 Barrett Run Road, Newark, DE 19702
- McVey Elementary School, 908 Janice Drive, Newark, DE 19713
- Newark High School, 750 E Delaware Avenue, Newark, DE 19711
- Oberle Elementary School, 500 Caledonia Way, Bear, DE 19701
- Quaker Hill Place Apartments, 200 N Washington Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Shue-Medill Middle School, 1500 Capitol Trail, Newark, DE 19711
- Wilson Elementary School, 14 Forge Road, Newark, DE 19711
Nominating District Maps
Maps of nominating districts in the Christina School District, voting locations, and other information is available on the Department of Elections page at https://elections.delaware.gov/school/christina/board/2021/.
- Monica Moriak
School Board Elections - May 11
School Board Elections in the Christina School District will be held on Tuesday, May 11.
Polls are open from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
ALL residents may vote in the election.
WHO CAN VOTE
You may vote in this election if you:
* Live in the Christina School District
* Are a U.S. citizen and Delaware resident
* Are at least 18 years old
* Show proof of identity and address
To obtain an Absentee Ballot Application or for additional information, click here.
Please note: Voters are permitted to vote by absentee for the reason "I am sick or physically disabled" if they are impacted by COVID-19. This includes those who are practicing self-quarantining or social distancing.