Teaching in Delaware
Thank you for your interest in a teaching position with the Christina School District. All open positions can be viewed on Delaware Schools Consortium (Frontline/AppliTrack). Applications remain on file for one year.
How to Apply
- Visit Delaware Schools Consortium (Frontline/Applitrack)
- Complete all parts of the application and submit the following required documents with your packet:
- College transcripts from all institutions attended (photocopies acceptable)
- PRAXIS test results (photocopies acceptable)
- Copy of Teaching Certificate(s), if available
When all application materials have been received in the Department of Human Resources, a Personnel Supervisor will review your file. When complete, you will then be eligible for an interview within our District if a suitable vacancy is identified.
If you are offered employment, you will be required under state law to complete a drug test, background check, and Tuberculosis screening.